- “I have been seeing Jason for insomnia, and what a difference he has made! His acupuncture provides an immediate soothing effect that helps me sleep that night and days beyond. The herbs that he has given me help me to relax enough to fall asleep. Jason takes the time each appointment to discuss physical, mental, and spiritual progress. Thanks! Other doctors simply prescribed sedatives, but no pill was strong enough to knock me out. Rather than knocking me out, Jason’s herbs allow me to access a place of deep safety and allowance, which is essential to the process of sleep. I call it spiritual medicine, since it is so drastically different from typical pharmaceuticals or even recreational/psychedelic options. The herbs have helped me to feel held by the present moment, not only allowing me to sleep, but expanding into an experience of complete connection with the universe.” – Kathleen B. (google) Dec. 12, 2018
- “A few years back I suffered of a notable energetic decay. I felt a strenuous fatigue, I had digestive difficulties, somnolence during the day and at night I suffered of insomnia. Because of this somnolence I put myself and my family in danger a few times while driving a car in the highway. After these incidents I decided to seek medical help, consequently, I went to various doctors of Chinese medicine in Chicago. However, their treatments were ineffective and even they worsened my state of health.
I kept my quest for a doctor in Chinese medicine, basing my search on a physician that was also a researcher. According to that criteria I came across Jason Blalack’s profile and upon reading his cases analysis I was impressed by his ability of diagnosis and the respect he earned from other doctors that have participated in these analysis.
Jason Blalack was accurate in his diagnosis and treatment. After a few days I returned to my country Ecuador and he continued giving me treatment indications despite the distance. The result of his treatment was excellent. Jason Blalack is someone who cares about the patient and his wellbeing and will keep offering his generous help.” -Gabriela V. (google) 2014
- “Once I got the paperwork filled out, Jason was insightful, direct without being rude, and empathetic throughout the intake interview. There is never enough time for everything, but the main points of my issues were teased out. I felt immediately better than I had in 3 weeks after the acupuncture session, and I am actually looking forward; the sound table is amazing. I am confident as we go forward we can solve the issues of anxiety and blues and insomnia, and get rid of the Western meds. Namaste.” – James T, Mar 13, 2015
- “I have been seeing Jason Blalack for several years for a variety of complaints including insomnia, arthritis, and depression. Instead of the knee replacement the western medical world predicted I would need by now, I am still hiking, biking and active, and I haven’t been on antidepressants in years…I much prefer taking the Chinese herbs Jason gives me. Thank you Jason!” – Anne G. May 29, 2013
- “I have seen Jason from everything sleeping disorder where he helped me get off medications that I had been on for 14 years to when I have a cold. He is a wonderful practitioner, great listener and a healer.” –T J M. Mar 4, 2010